If you were never a baby…
Otherwise keep reading!
1. Crying because you woke up
I was sleeping, now I’m awake. Time to wake everyone else up by crying.
2. Being rocked back to sleep
The crying worked. Now I’m being rocked back to sleep.
3. Crying because you’re hungry
Nowadays if you’re hungry you eat, but back in the day crying was the best way to get fed.
4. Being fed
Crying always works. Now someone else is feeding me, I don’t even have to do any work.
5. Crying because you pooped
Do you want me to get a rash? I pooped damn it and it was the most painful experience.
6. Getting changed because you pooped
Amazing. All I have to do is cry and whatever I want to have happen, happens.
7. Getting carried around
I’m not going to cry, I’m probably going to fall asleep.
8. Getting pushed around in a stroller
It’s like a rollercoaster for babies, a nearly never-ending ride
8. Getting to sleep whenever you’re tired
Tired? Take a nap. It doesn’t matter where or when, I just have to close my eyes and drift off.
10. Not having to worry about paying bills
Why do I care about money? I’m a baby.
11. Not having to worry about the future
No cares in the world. I’m a baby.
12. Not knowing that humans are basically terrible creatures
All I know is that these humans care for me and love me, I don’t care about other people yet.
13. Basically having no responsibilities or chores
You can’t make a baby vacuum the house.
14. Again, crying and getting whatever you want
It might annoy the taller humans, but it works for me every time.
15. Getting to play with toys and not looking like an immature adult
No one’s going to judge me for thinking this babyish toy is kind of cool, I’m a baby.
Do you miss being a baby or know someone who does? Share this list so we can all reminisce about the good ol’ days. Also if you liked this list then give it a like. Is there something that was awesome about being a baby that I missed? Let me know in the comments below. And don’t forget to subscribe/follow this blog to never miss an update.